Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) ¬- He will assist you for the forwarding journey to Darjeeling (100 Kilometers, 3 hours) – Situated at an elevation of 2123 meters / 70001 feet, the land of breathtaking beauty, amidst rolling tea gardens, crowned by the majestic Himalayas – This international destination is popularly known as the Queen of the hills - Jewel in the crown of the Eastern Himalayas with mesmerizing beauty offers spectacular views of the Mount Everest, Mount Kanchendzonga and the rest of spectacular Himalayan range. check into the hotel at Darjeeling - In the evening one is free to stroll around Mall / local market - Over night stay at Darjeeling.
Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather) –– On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – Back to hotel for breakfast - After breakfast rest for half an hour After breakfast next round of sightseeing - Half Day city tour includes Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), Peace Pagoda – Back to hotel – Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Morning breakfast - After breakfast transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) via Mirik - Nearly 60 kilometers 2 hours drive. Mirik is a quiet town between Siliguri and Darjeeling - It is known for its secluded charm, Beautiful Tea Gardens, Samendu Lake, Orange Orchards, Cardamom Plantation and its pleasant Climate - The drive is scenic and so is the place both attracts tourist in hordes – Halt at Seemana for view for viewing of Mount Kanchendzonga – At evening transfer to NJP/IXB - Nearly 50Kms/1.5hrs drive. Forwarding Journey ---
• Transportation on non sharing basis.
• Transportation by appropriate vehicles as per itineraries and package (not at disposal).
• All parking charges and road taxes, toll taxes and permit fees.
• GST 05 %
• Air fare / train fare.
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (toy train), porterage. All entry tickets/tickets ( zoo, ropeway, boating, horse riding etc.).
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance fees & Guide charges.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
• Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Travel Insurance.
• Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable. Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in in the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher. No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities of hotel were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case to case basis.